Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mama Bear & Her Cupcake-Making Cubs












Julie, mama bear, and I thought it would be fun to photograph her kiddos in the kitchen with her while they made tasty cupcakes. I can honestly say, it was a real treat (ha) to photograph these cutie pies. Both Anna and Claire liked playing photographer and brought out their "cameras" during the shoot. So cute. After I left, I was told they also played with their "photo umbrellas." They even asked when I'd be back to play. I take that as a huge compliment. I'm be back Julie, you've been warned! ;)

It just so happens that Julie knows a thing or two about sweet. She created the business Indulgence Chocolatiers.
No mass production, no artificial preservatives, high quality ingredients handcrafted into artisan confections in both classic and unique combinations.

A personal favorite of mine (hint hint- my birthday is coming up!) can be found at their shops in Wauwatosa, Shorewood, and/or Walker's Point. The Tosa shop has Purple Door Ice cream (scream- another fav!) Walker's Point has a chocolate pairings - wine or beer. Hungry yet?

Where to find these tasty treats? Locally here and there.
http://www.indulgencechocolatiers.com/findus.php

http://www.indulgencechocolatiers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment