Monday, January 2, 2017

Road Open









I got a call around 2pm in early November, when we were still having warmer than normal temps, from a woman wanting to know if I could take photos of her THAT day. Julie Henszey, was that energetic woman on the other end. She wanted to take advantage of the nice weather, the good light, and the construction down at the end of her street. It's not an everyday call, which had me intrigued.
I told her to give me 20 minutes to pack my gear and I'd be there. She had this idea for a book cover and theme after seeing the Road Closed sign. It's for a book she's working on. What was so great was the soft light, the props to play off, and her ability to bring different expressions to each frame.

I can't wait to read her book!

She's a professional certified coach. Learn more about her services here.
http://www.nextstepgoals.com/about-julie


No comments:

Post a Comment