Monday, July 7, 2014

Art Day Collective

                  My art



                Laura and her art




                      Rox and her art






After all these years of hanging with my wildly talented artist besties, we, I mean they came up with the brilliant idea of getting together once a month for a day of art making. We've all said at one time or another, why hadn't we done this sooner?  Honestly, it is one of my best days in a month, hanging with my friends Roxane, and Laura. All I know is, it's a day of play, laughing, good eats, more laughs, deep and light talks, and oh yea the art! What's cool is we're even selling our art goodies at a park in Bayview. Greeting cards, art for your walls, coasters, and PIXessories!
It's called Art Day in the Park.

It's at this sweet park called-
Zillman Park2168 S Kinnickinnic AveMilwaukee, WI 53207
Saturday July 12th, 11am-3pm. 

The art is best seen in person, the photos do not do the art justice.
Here's my link to some of my other art goodies- https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeyBartzie

Hope to see you there this Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment