Monday, December 2, 2013

Facewashers- Butters and Buckwheat







                                      Butters
                                
Buckwheat

This was my first photo shoot with bulldog puppies. I almost couldn't stand it! I mean LOOK at those mugs! They were named after their new parents- Jackie(Buckwheat) Mike(Butters). Buckwheat was such a playful and wiggly girl! They are double the fun and double the trouble! I had met Jackie years back when she was in Fetch magazine promoting her sweet book "Stinky the Bulldog" based on her dog, you guessed it, named Stinky. He was a wonderful pup that I photographed years later. He is also in my 2014 wall calendar. Jackie is a spitfire full of good energy and has her own company called Fast Foodie- a killer food truck that has tasty Globacos. I also photographed the good eats!
http://thefastfoodieonline.com/


In other news, I will be at the Buy Local Gift Fair- this Sunday.

Buy Local Gift Fair

December 8th, 2013  Noon- 4pm
Free admission
40 LOCAL vendors under one roof!
Free brewery tours at 12:30 • 1:30 • 2:30
Beer and other beverages available for purchase from Lakefront Brewery
Food available for purchase from Simmer Truck and Tall Guy & a Grill.
Location: Lakefront Brewery | 1872 North Commerce Street Milwaukee
Learn More: http://localfirstmilwaukee.com/living-local/buy_local_gift_fair/
View Our Profile: Local First Milwaukee

No comments:

Post a Comment