Monday, January 21, 2013

Community High Scool


This is from Community High School's open house. Yes, a bit late, but better late then never, as they say. They took my images and designed inspirational posters and this postcard for potential students. I love how they used my images.
This is not my first time shooting for CHS. Whenever they ask me to do a photo shoot with students, I always jump at the chance. As some of you may know, I really enjoy working with students this age.

 

 Community High School's college-ready program starts with outstanding academics that challenge and motivate all students to reach their full potential. As a small, public, charter school, CHS tailors the curriculum for the individual student, preparing students for the 21st century economy. With an empowered and fully-certified teaching staff, Community High School students discover how to participate in the transformation of their world.

CHS students critically and creatively confront a reality filled with social, economic, and political contradictions through discussion, active participation in the community, and a comprehensive and college-preparatory curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment