Sunday, October 28, 2012

Announcing my shop on ETSY!

               Wake up your hair with a kitty or k9 barrette!
                                           Bling it on!
                                     :)
                                        Pamela
                                 Laura, Monae, and Stephanie
                                 Sarah and Stella
                                  Sydney and Lori

 I'm pleased as punch to finally announce that I have a shop on Etsy. Right now, I have my "For the Love of Dogs" wall calendar and book, PIXessories: rings, hair barrettes, pendants, and cuff links.  I will be adding other goodies yet this year.

Etsy, is the world's most vibrant handmade marketplace.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HeyBartzie

BIG THANKS to my friends, Pamela, Lori, Sydney, Laura, Monae, Stephanie, Sarah, and Stella for being such good models and posing with my PIXessories.

BTW- Sarah is my business partner who works in sterling silver PIXessories.
http://mannstudio.com/pixessories.html

No comments:

Post a Comment