Monday, April 25, 2011

Creative business portrait of Sue Keely



Sue Keely was looking to update her website and needed a current photo. She found me on Google. Yay for Google! Her office is out of her home, where she was photographed, but travels all over the world for her job! I decided to show off her drawings in her office and then we went outside as well for a simple head shot.
In case you were wondering what the heck is a graphic recorder, read on.
What IS graphic recording?
It goes by a variety of names: “Mind mapping”, “visual mapping” or “graphic murals” are some. As a graphic recorder, I listen to the flow of the presentation(s) or conversation and take notes in pictures and words, on wall-sized paper, real-time. I capture the nuggets of information that I think will be important for your audience to remember after the meeting has ended. The graphic charts also serve to capture the energy in the room!

http://www.suekeely.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment