Monday, November 10, 2014

Calvin and Nolan

                                                 Calvin

                                                           


                                                Nolan




Brothers. Boys. Trouble.  I KID!  Calvin and Nolan. Calvin is the more out-going, likes to talk kind of kid. And talk. Which I enjoyed completely. Nolan on the other hand, was a bit shy but did warm up  once we had our little one on one time. Both of these sweet peas were the combo of me as a kid, even now, sensing that  helped me bring out their personalities best. Their parents, Dawn and Matt, allowed me the freedom to work in my style " rolling with it " and making it as fun as possible for everyone.  Made for a fun early morning shoot!


Did you know, I photograph;
kids of all ages
high school senior portraits
dogs, some other 4 legged animals
business portraits
artists/crafter's hand-made goods

http://sbartzphotography.com/
kids-k9s-grown-ups on location
414 453 2060

No comments:

Post a Comment