Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Hot Dogs, Cooler in the Shade











Well, that's my motto anyway. 

Good news, my photography business is open again! I'm happy to be outside at a safe distance from my subjects. It's still  fun & light. I'm just a little bit louder when I speak! ha

When B called me to set up the shoot she sent me a few pics of her beloveds, I decided on one of my favorite nearby places to do the shoot. They are outdoor people and I knew they'd love this spot. Rudy & Banjo seemed to be on board with this location as well. ;)  

It's a favorite spot because 1. It's beautiful 2. Nearby to most 3.The light is good in both morning and later afternoon/evening. That said, I love to scout out other locations to fit my client's needs. I have a variety of gems in my back pocket.




No comments:

Post a Comment